Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Akuma No Trill (Metal Version)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member KageNoShinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My friend had given me a link to one of the best Yami no Matsuei sites I had seen. It was so beautiful, I thought it was heaven. It wastoo good to be true. The site is in Russian...

    Well, I found the metal version of Akuma No Trill... Nice... I must say...

    ^_^

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    yep! I have heard that version...it's ok, but I prefer the original.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Cheshirecat's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2003
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Me too. I like the original version better. But then the metal version is better than the one from the first OST.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •